~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

7.19.2005

Tick Tock Tick Tock

As the date of the contest approaches, I get a bit more and more tense. Our project is slowly taking form but it still needs quite a lot of work. I know it’s ambitious but I really hope that we get a place in the world’s.

 

What about my day... Well, I woke up this morning after a weekend of no sleeping. That was around 9.30 and I had a class at 10. I was debating with myself whether or not to skip class then I remembered my “promise” to start being a responsible student so I dragged myself out of bed. Of course by the time I got ready and got to U.P. I was already 30 minutes late. On the way to the eng’g building, I happened by a classmate who told me we didn’t have class. So off I went to work and when I rode the jeep, rain poured like waterfalls. But by the time I got to Philcoa, it died down. So I waited for a Kalayaan jeep. Finally, I spotted one and went for the front seat, but the man in front was kind of hesitant on moving over so I went to the back instead. Somewhere along Q.C. circle a car sped by and sent water splashing over to the guy on the front seat.

 

I guess you could say this wasn’t NOT my day J

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home