~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

7.06.2005

"LECHE! KNG GUSTO MONG MAGPAKAMATAY, WAG MO KAMING I DAMAY!!"

i wanted to scream at this girl who sat beside the driver of the jeep i was riding as she puffed her cigarette. Perhaps if i wasn't feeling so bad with my cough and colds and all that's what i would have done.

If there's one vice i hate the most it's smoking. My friend got it right when he said that smokers are selfish killers if they smoke around other people cause they're not only killing themselves but dragging other people into their suicide as well. Heck if they wanna kill themselves while walking the city, they better bring with them a plastic bag where they can exhale and inhale all that smoke they're putting out, since they enjoy it so much. the smell of smoke gives me a headache. now i'm pissed. what a way to start the day. *cough cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home