~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

6.04.2005

Dating Myself

I never thought dating myself could feel great! It’s been a long time since I really treated myself out and spent time out alone. I started with a movie this afternoon and I decided to go all out and go on a movie binge! So here I am, still at gateway. The movie was great! I heard some bad feedback about it but i’m glad I went on and saw it for myself. It was definitely a different kind of movie. The way the story was laid out and the way the entire movie was shot was definitely different. Well, it was something similar to cool world but not cartoonie at all. Anyway, whatever anyone says, I think the movie was great!

 

After the movie, I planned to get myself some coffee at Starbuck’s but when I went out, I overheard a jazz band playing at Café Adriatico and when I saw the drummer, I thought I saw my Art Studies instructor, Sir Jerry Valenciano. I remember him telling me he played in a jazz band when he saw my drum sticks sticking out of my bag one time. I took a closer look and when I saw his tattooed arms, I knew it was him. I decided to go ahead and treat myself some more so here I am, enjoying the music, the blueberry cheesecake and a cappuccino at Café Adriatico.

 

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home