~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

6.14.2005

Imagine?!

Wow, what a week. We finally finished with imagine cup. Three days of programming and I felt my brain kinda fried out. We finished last although our project did catch attention. Too bad we weren’t able to spice up the marketing side of our presentation. I think we could have done better, except on the day of the presentation, we were all too drained to come up with a good presentation. Thank God Tweety came up with that last minute tag-line. It really did save our presentation. Although we didn’t win, we got a few job offers and some to fund the development of our application. Which I guess would be a good sign that our project was not a nonsense one. Team Vulcan is going to Japan and we’re accompanying them as alternates. I’m excited about it even if it doesn’t show. This will be the first time I go out of the country. Woohoo! J I’m excited really, what’s making me sound so glum? It’s the work that we all have to get into in the coming month, before the contest. We have to start beefing up our project. WE GOTTA WIN THE WORLDS!!! Ambition never hurt anyone right? J

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home