~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

7.28.2005

Aboard Japan Airlines

On the plane right now, Japan Airlines… Yesterday was quite a hectic day. We had a press conference at the Bahay ng Alumni yesterday and after that we had to prepare for our “photo shoot” for our graduation pictures. I borrowed 2 katanas for my creative shot. Didn’t turn out like I wanted it to but I guess it was alright. I also had to rush in choosing which one to put In print cause it was already 630 when we were done shooting. After that I had to go home to my aunt’s house in makati to get money for today. I got home at about 10pm and I was so tired. Took a nap and woke up early this morning at about 430 and started packing my stuff (yes I just packed this morning:p) I waited a while and then went off to U.P. where a van was to pick us up. When I got there, Sir TJ, rhea, krissy and jeric were already there. I thought we were meeting at 630. turns out we were supposed to be there at 5. we waited a bit for tweety and stan to arrive. I think we left for the airport at about a quarter to 7. We met kaye at the airport.  This is my first trip outside of the country and I’m excited. It’s a place where people speak a different language and I’ll finally know how it feels like to find people around me speaking a language that I can’t understand. Although I took up Japanese classes two years ago, I kinda forgot most of the things that I learned! When we get to Narita, we’ll be traveling to Yokohama, how, I’m not sure yet. This is going to be a great experience. :D

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home