~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

12.22.2005

life, or something like it..

i just got home from my friends house.. it's been a while since i last talked to them.. i got the latest scoop on the people from our batch.. some news happy and some news sad.. and now all of a sudden i realize that i'm 22 years old. i'm so old. i feel like my life just whizzed by me without my noticing it.. i'd love to be able to recall all the details of everything i've been through so i could take a second look at it and see what i missed back when i was young and stupid.. (as if daw o.. as if i'm not young hehe)

then again all my mistakes come to mind.. then i stop and think whether i could honestly say that i don't have any regrets.. to be honest there are a lot of things that i've done in the past that aren't really very nice.. but what's done is done.. and as cheezy as it may sound, i know i wouldn't be the person i am now if those things didn't happen to me.. so yeah, to some extent, i don't regret the things i did.

one thing i've learned, and i've always believed, is that it's always a good idea to tell the truth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home