~/jlvillaraza

don't mind me... move on..

12.21.2005

On the way home..

It's 5:27 am and my brother and I are on our way back home to Cagayan de
Oro. The last time I was home was last year but it seems like just a few
months back. Time flies so fast. I remember last year about being excited
about being a senior and now I'm finally here. I also remember betting last
summer that 2nd sem was going to fly in a blink of an eye. Now I'm
practically halfway through the sem! When we get back from Christmas break,
it's going to be over in no time. I just hope I get done all that needs to
be done, job applications, acads and most of all, thesis. Yikes.. all of a
sudden I've lost my appetitie to write :p I didn't sleep the whole night
cause we had to leave home at 2.30 and now I'm getting a bit sleepy, I think
I'll catch some Zs for a bit..

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release Date: 16/12/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home